PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Prep, PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition - May 24-28, 2021 - GTR
May 24-28, 2021 ***Guaranteed to Run
Duration: 5 days
8:30am-12:30pm ET ** 9 Consecutive Half Day Sessions
Live Virtual Class
About this Course
NOTE – THIS FIVE (5) DAY COURSE IS CURRENTLY SPREAD OUT ACROSS NINE (9) CONSECUTIVE HALF DAY SESSIONS RUNNING FROM 8:30 AM – 12:30.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep, PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition is an intensive five-day training course (that may be spread over nine half-days) designed to prepare current and future project managers for alignment to and certification by Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)®. This PMI® approved PDU course equates to 35 PDUs.
Student Materials for the Project Management Program also include a copy of the PMBOK® Guide 6th edition, 800+ page student handbook, a student guide supplement and many online exam questions and exercises!
The completion of this course provides students with 35 contact hours for formal education necessary for the training requirement for the PMP® or CAPM® exam process.
The target student for this class is a project manager beginning to prepare for The PMP® certification exam. It is also valuable to CAPM® exam candidates who are just entering the field of project management or those who have have less experience managing projects.
At Course Completion
At completion students will have received:
- An introduction to agile project management terms and processes, and how adaptive approaches may be solutions to their project
- Education focused on the current PMBOK® Guide as part of their preparation to successfully pass either the PMP® or CAPM® exam
- An introduction to the methods and tools contained within the current PMBOK® Guide considered project management best-practices
- Various tips and techniques beneficial to preparing and taking the exam(s)
- Ample opportunities to assess their readiness for the exam with module quizzes and a sample exam
- Module 1: Introduction and Foundational Elements
- Module 2: The Environment in Which Projects Operate
- Module 3: The Role of the Project Manager
- Module 4: Project Integration Management: Getting the job done
- Module 5: Project Scope Management: Doing the right stuff
- Module 6: Project Schedule Management: Getting it done on time
- Module 7: Project Cost Management: Watching the bottom line
- Module 8: Project Quality Management: Getting it done right
- Module 9: Project Human Resource Management: Getting the team together
- Module 10: Project Communications Management: Getting the word out
- Module 11: Project Risk Management: Planning for the unknown
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management: Getting some help
- Module 13: Project Stakeholder Management: Keeping everyone engaged
- Module 14: Project Professional Responsibility: Making good choices
- Project Management Fundamentals (or global equivalent)
- Project Management Essentials (or global equivalent)