ITIL4 Foundation Certification with Exam - December 7-9, 2020
December 7-9, 2020
Duration: 3 days
Virtual ILT Class
About this Course
ITIL 4 is the next evolution of ITIL, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is for anyone working in IT seeking knowledge in IT Service Management and how to provide business value. Additionally, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
At Course Completion
- Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices, and details of 7 ITIL practices.
- Prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
- Course introduction
- Overview, objectives, agenda, introductions
- About the exam
- Introduction to ITIL 4
- Service management
- Value and co-creation
- Stakeholders in service management
- Products and services
- Service relationships
- Value: outcomes, costs and risks
- Guiding Principles
- Guiding principles descriptions
- Service management dimensions
- Descriptions of the four dimensions
- Service value system
- Service value components
- Organizational considerations
- Service value chain
- Value chain activities
- ITIL practices
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
- Closing and exam preparation
There are no mandatory prerequisites to attend our course.